Monday 3 October 2016

 355 Michael Cowpland Dr, Kanata, ON K2M 2C5
 Shaeed Kareem Beaubrun
 355 Michael Cowpland Dr, Kanata, ON K2M 2C5
 shaeed@cedarridgehighschool.ca
 shaeed.blogspot.com

  October 2nd 2016



Dear friends, family, teachers, and world

The topic of my blog is my path to becoming an architect. I've dreamt of building my own house and even buildings where everyone can enjoy new designs. I would like to build an architectural design which doesn’t go against environmental laws. For example, building in forested areas would be a big no for future my company. I would like to reinforce solar power energy in each design I make and hopefully start a movement of saving energy. For my future career as an architect, I would like to be known as the “Green Man.” My definition for this being a man who is not ruining the environment just to have money in his pocket, but a man who can show others that there are other ways of building homes that don't have to consume so much and other resources.


My target audience is people interested in architecture, design, and people interested in the environment. I would like to for my readers to interact with my blog and possibly give suggestions on how I turn my dream into a reality. My audience will be people who are already very knowledgeable in architecture and the environment, as well as people who are trying to learn more.  


I would like to thank Cedarridge High school for giving me the chance to show my blog to the world and for teaching me the definition of twenty-first century literacy.

Twenty-first century literacy is means being literate. This means to be advanced at reading, writing, speaking, and listening. Cedarridge helps me understand the curriculum fundamental and its importance. This letter is to inform everyone of the purpose of my blog. In other words, why you, the audience, would take an interest reading some of the things I write. I believe I have ideas for changing the world for the better. For example, when I become an architect, I will design a better way to implement solar power energy in each house. I also write about my views and opinion about different things happening in the world.

A quote by Renzo Piano says, “When you walk 25-30 feet above ground, it is a miracle, because you are still in the city … but you are flying above the city. You are in the middle of trees, and that is a moment of beauty.” – I hope that renzo piano is able to see my work and how I would like to change the world for the better.

Yours truly,

Shaeed Kareem Beaubrun

No comments:

Post a Comment