Monday 26 September 2016

When she goes away

When she goes away
Somedays I feel the breeze running through my day
Together we forget, together we go away,


We all want to  see things everyone wouldn't turn away
But you wouldn't be bothered and that made me want to stay,


Someday I feel the breeze running through my day
Together we forget, together we go away,


I can't think of  better days without remembering your laughter
We were wrapped within ourselves so we couldn't prepare for ever after


Some day I feel the breeze running through my day                Together we forget, together we go away


You knew I loved to write so you gave me so much to think about,
Always knowing where you came from, of your place, you were sure, no doubt


I held onto your memory long after you let  it go  
And I promised myself I would return,
but promises are  replaced,

that I know.

3 comments:

  1. I love how your poem rimes and how you put so much emotion into it. You made me really think about what it all meant. Very well done Shaeed its very good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your poem rimes and how you put so much emotion into it. You made me really think about what it all meant. Very well done Shaeed its very good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great poem! I liked how you repeat some lines over again to show how important they are. You did a really good job of making the reader feel the emotions such as sadness and loneliness. You did this by using descriptive language and imagery in the poem.

    ReplyDelete