Monday 26 September 2016

How Would I Impact the world?

            How Would I Impact the World?
By Shaeed Kareem Beaubrun

I will become an engineer architect. Becoming an engineer architect is how I’m going to impact the world! The way I would impact the world is by designing solar panels in every house or building. The goal is to be known  as the “Green Man”. A man who doesn't pollute the wildlife but a man that respects Mother Nature.

I will create an engineer architect firm that is pro green. Hopefully, it will affect  many countries in a positive way such as  the united states. They are the  top energy consumers in  the world. For me, even putting a firm in a state would help the United States dramatically on their energy problem.

I do not want only stop the waste of energy but I would like to stop the tree cutting. In other words, my firm would never look near a forest to build houses, we will look past that and give the wildlife a chance to grow.

Hopefully in the future, my firm will start a movement for Mother Nature. I hope it turns as big as the Cancer Foundation. In other words, having more investors and government support in the firm, we can enforce having severe laws on wildlife destruction. If wildlife were to be violated in any way by any company, the violator will have jail time automatically, no questions asked.

If you look at it in this way, no trees quals no oxygen, no oxygen means we all die. A lot of companies don't take these causes seriously, but one day I’d like  to change that and save wildlife and hopefully the next generation from making the same mistake that my baby boomers have made in the past.              


No comments:

Post a Comment